REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICE TERMS
IMPORTANT: READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE REMOTE SUPPORT REQUEST
1. Use of equipment. You hereby agree that the Remote Support Service may use processor and bandwidth of your equipment you for the limited purpose of facilitating communication between the you and RJCardenas
2. Equipment protection. You understand that RJCardenas will endeavor to protect the privacy, integrity and resources of the equipment you are using during the Remote Support session. However, you acknowledge and accept that RJCardenas cannot grant any guarantee in this regard.
3. Confidential information. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect and keep confidential information confidential.
4. Confidential Information and User Privacy. RJCardenas is committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of the User's personal information.
5. Communication. The download and execution of the access software is essential for communication with RJCardenas and the provision of the service.
6. No Warranty. RJCardenas cannot guarantee that you can always communicate with our offices, that you can do so without interruptions, delays or failures related to communications, nor that all your communications will be correctly transmitted to RJCardenas. RJCardenas will also not be responsible for such interruptions, delays or any other type of omissions experienced during communications through the remote access software.
7. Declarations. You declare and guarantee that you are authorized to use and grant access to the equipment to intervene. You declare and guarantee that you will comply at all times with all laws, regulations and policies that may govern the use of remote access software.
8. No Warranty. THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED IN ITS CURRENT STATUS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. RJCARDENAS DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR SWORN WAY, WARRANTIES, STATEMENTS OR STATEMENTS OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SOFTWARE REMOTE ACCESS, WHICH INCLUDES ANY APPLICATION, INSURANCE, QUALITY ASSURANCE, THE USE OR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. FURTHER, RJCARDENAS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE AND COMPLETE OR THAT IT WILL BE SAFE OR ACCURATE. IT ALSO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL NOT SUFFER INTERRUPTIONS OR DELAYS, LIKE IT WILL NOT BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL WORK WITHOUT LOSS OF PACKAGES. RJCARDENAS ALSO DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONNECTIONS OR TRANSMISSIONS FROM OR TO THE INTERNET, NOR THE QUALITY OF CALLS MADE THROUGH THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE.
9. Personal risk. You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk resulting from the use or performance of the remote access software is at your own risk, as permitted by law.
10. Jurisdiction limitations. Because certain jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations set forth above, some of them may not apply to you. If so, the liability will be limited as much as legally possible by current legislation.
11. Disclaimer. You receive the remote access software for free. ACCORDINGLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RJCARDENAS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE, AS PROVIDED BELOW.
12. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL RJCARDENAS, NOR ITS COLLABORATORS BE LIABLE, EITHER IN A CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), LIABILITY FOR THE PRODUCT, NOR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT ONLY ANNOUNCABLE, ANY DATA LOSS, INTERRUPTION, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY) ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KNOWLEDGE BY RJCARDENAS OR ITS COLLABORATORS DUE TO POSSIBILITY OF RJCARDENAS OR ITS COLLABORATORS.
13. Legal Resource. YOUR SOLE RIGHT OR LEGAL REMEDY IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM OR DISCOMFORT WITH THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE IS TO REMOVE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
14. Jurisdiction limitations. Because certain jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations set forth above, some of them may not apply to you. If so, the liability will be limited as much as legally possible by current legislation.
15. New versions. RJCardenas reserves the right to use the Remote Access program version that it deems appropriate. The use of the Remote Access service by You constitutes your acceptance of the obligation to comply with the clauses regardless of the Software used by RJCardenas. You acknowledge and agree to periodically read the most recent version of these terms.
16. Complete conditions. The clauses and conditions of this text constitute all the rules of use between You and RJCardenas with respect to what is here treated, and revoke and replace any previous agreement or conditions on these provisions, regardless of the form of such instruments.
17. Partial disability. If any of the clauses or provisions of this document are considered invalid, null or not enforceable, either in its entirety or in a specific situation, the rest of the conditions will be in full force and effect.
18. Absence of waiver of rights. The fact that RJCardenas does not require compliance with any provision of this document at any time does not affect in any way your right to demand it at another time, unless there is an explicit waiver in this regard in writing and signed by RJCardenas.
19. Prohibition of Transfer. You are prohibited from transfering remote assistance service or any other right acquired hereby.
20. Governing Laws. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain, excluding the provisions relating to conflicts of law in Spain and those of your current state or country of residence.
21. Competent Court. Any legal procedure related to this service will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Madrid district court.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE CONDITIONS AND UNDERSTAND THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. BY RUNNING THE REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS AND GRANT TO RJCARDENAS THE RIGHTS ESTABLISHED IN THE PRESENT.
If you do not understand or do not acknowledge any of the conditions described in this document, please refrain from using this service.